- Dear Mr. Buffett by Janet Tavakoli
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle
- The Elements of Investing by Burton Malkiel and Charles Ellis
- The New Coffee House Investor by Bill Schultheis
- How to Retire the Cheapskate Way by Jeff Yeager
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
Thoughts and observations for those investing on their own or contemplating doing it themselves.
If you are seeking investment help, look at the video here on my services. If you are seeking a different approach to managing your assets, you have landed at the right spot. I am a fee-only advisor registered in the State of Maryland, charge less than half the going rate for investment management, and seek to teach individuals how to manage their own assets using low-cost indexed exchange traded funds. Please call or email me if interested in further details. My website is at http://www.rwinvestmentstrategies.com. If you are new to investing, take a look at the "DIY Investor Newbie" posts here by typing "newbie" in the search box above to the left. These take you through the basics of what you need to know in getting started on doing your own investing.
Friday, August 8, 2014
Investment Book Giveaway
Posted by Robert Wasilewski at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment