Investment Help

If you are seeking investment help, look at the video here on my services. If you are seeking a different approach to managing your assets, you have landed at the right spot. I am a fee-only advisor registered in the State of Maryland, charge less than half the going rate for investment management, and seek to teach individuals how to manage their own assets using low-cost indexed exchange traded funds. Please call or email me if interested in further details. My website is at http://www.rwinvestmentstrategies.com. If you are new to investing, take a look at the "DIY Investor Newbie" posts here by typing "newbie" in the search box above to the left. These take you through the basics of what you need to know in getting started on doing your own investing.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is Obama a Keynesian?

I watched this video closely two times to ensure that none of my ex students were in it. If they had been, I was going to get some change of grade forms and submit "F"s. Thinking about yesterday's elections - don't complain people - we get exactly what we deserve! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a better piece on why the school system needs reform.

4 comments:

  1. I started to post this video on my blog as well. Looks like the Stewart/Colbert crowd aren't as smart as they smugly think they are. So much for sanity, and a good school system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this for real or is it a hoax? WTF...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes you wanta give up, doesn't it? Hey Grouch...notice the contraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much for grammar when you're dashing something off quick while doing 3 other things...... isn't instead of aren't, which you could correct after hitting enter.

    ReplyDelete