Investment Help

If you are seeking investment help, look at the video here on my services. If you are seeking a different approach to managing your assets, you have landed at the right spot. I am a fee-only advisor registered in the State of Maryland, charge less than half the going rate for investment management, and seek to teach individuals how to manage their own assets using low-cost indexed exchange traded funds. Please call or email me if interested in further details. My website is at http://www.rwinvestmentstrategies.com. If you are new to investing, take a look at the "DIY Investor Newbie" posts here by typing "newbie" in the search box above to the left. These take you through the basics of what you need to know in getting started on doing your own investing.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who do you write like?

Go to LINK . Paste in text and see who you write like. It tells me I write like James Joyce. Yikes!!! I tried Ulysses 3 times and got nowhere. Oh well...something to work on.

Who do you write like?

6 comments:

  1. i write like douglas adams. hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? appropriate, i think. haha!

    -your favorite daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bean-
    1st comment from Australia...I'm honored! Douglas Adams...hmmm! Why am I not surprised?
    Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put in three different texts, and I got these results:

    I write like
    H. P. Lovecraft

    I write like
    Cory Doctorow

    I write like
    Mario Puzo

    Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin:
    Looks like you'll have a number of bestsellers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Arthur C. Clarke... British science fiction?? uh oh. I question the reliability of that link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...a lot of people would love to be able to write like Arthur C. Clarke!
    Nice picture of the sunset last night but the video of the HBO dance was removed.

    http://www.juxtaexposed.com/

    ReplyDelete