Investment Help

If you are seeking investment help, look at the video here on my services. If you are seeking a different approach to managing your assets, you have landed at the right spot. I am a fee-only advisor registered in the State of Maryland, charge less than half the going rate for investment management, and seek to teach individuals how to manage their own assets using low-cost indexed exchange traded funds. Please call or email me if interested in further details. My website is at http://www.rwinvestmentstrategies.com. If you are new to investing, take a look at the "DIY Investor Newbie" posts here by typing "newbie" in the search box above to the left. These take you through the basics of what you need to know in getting started on doing your own investing.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BlackRock Asset Class Returns (Part I)

This is a closer look at the BlackRock Sector Returns. I believe this is one of the most useful charts for a do-it-yourself investor to look at and understand. Thus , I will have a couple of posts referring to it. Full size chart.

2 comments:

  1. I love these charts. Every serious investor should have a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. In fact, I'm eventually going to look at 3 year rolling returns based on the numbers in the table. Shorter returns are useful for retirees. Many times they reach the so-called "number" and figure that 4% of that portfolio value will give them the income they need. Then they hit a rough market and it can get scary. Many times people gloss over this.

    ReplyDelete